Top 10 Reasons for Businesses to Go for Android Application Development
The advent of Android transformed the mobile phone from a simple device for calling and texting to a device in which one’s entire life could be compressed into. With such high functionality, smartphones are now the most important source to reach customers. So, here are the top 10 reasons why your business should go for Android Apps Development:
1) Visibility to customers: According to numerous studies, nowadays an average smartphone user spends more than two hours on his her smartphone. Every time one has to scroll through the entire apps list and thus, having one for your business means that your business stands a better chance of getting noticed.
2) Delivering value to customers: One of the fundamental challenges is providing value to customers as quickly as possible. Creating an app hence becomes one of the cheapest solutions to address this challenge. It delivers the necessary functionality right to the fingertips.
3) Creating a brand and boosting reputation: A mobile app essentially acts as a billboard sign, just cheaper and more effective. It provides functionality and at the same time helps your customers in recognizing the brand.
4) Distinguishes your company from the competition:Having an app creates a niche in the market for your business by being more easily accessible to the consumer in comparison to those in the same segment without an app..
5) Improving engagement with customers:The customers are one of the most important assets for a business. Having an easy way for your customers to contact you is a definite plus point for any business.
6) Direct Marketing channel:The biggest benefits of having an app are that all the information you’d like to provide to your customers are right at their fingertips. Through push notifications you get even closer to a direct interaction, and can easily remind customers about your products and services whenever it makes sense.
7) Customer loyalty: With all the noise out there – roadside banners, billboards, newspaper ads, impact on customers reduces because of the immense amount of advertising. A mobile app is the most efficient way of staying close to customers, and being just a “fingertip” away at all times, bolstering loyalty.
8) Reaching a Larger Audience: Nowadays almost everyone owns a smartphone. Especially for the young generation – seeing a billboard about a business wouldn’t make a difference, but if they run across a trendy and functional mobile app for the same business, they’ll notice.
9) Use data to provide tailored products and services: This one of the most important benefits of an app is data analytics. Apps provide an opportunity to collect feedback and data about customer behaviour and enable you to learn how customers are using your products and services, and as a result provide customised solutions.
10) Perfect return on investment: Though the returns depend on what your app does, if it really is able to create its visibility and provide value to customers, then your app is a good return on investment. It enhances your customer base and captures a bigger market share for your business.